The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development. Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401k, extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Currently, we have the following positions open at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Assistant Director/Site Administrator
- Training Administrative Coordinator
- Technical Assistance and Training Specialist - Springfield
- Health Coordinator
- Medical Assistant Intern
- Professional Development Initiative Manager, 0-3
- Social Media Internship
- CLASS Observer
- Senior Fiscal Analyst
- Program Operations Manager
- Corporate Alliances Director
- Director of Innovation
- Administrative Assistant II - FFYF, Washington D.C. office
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Projects & Solutions Manager
- 0-3 Master Teacher (Early Head Start)
- Director of Communications, FFYF
- Part Time Payroll Coordinator
- Early Head Start Manager
- Healthy Parents & Babies Bi-lingual Home Visitor
- Lead Teacher, Head Start
- Substitute Teacher Assistant, Educare
- Teacher Aide Early Head Start
- Teacher Assistant - Early Head Start
- For those seeking internship opportunities, click here.