The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development. Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401k, extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Currently, we have the following positions open at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Administrative Manager
- Program Associate
- Finance Project Director
- Administration Manager, IBTI
- Human Resources Assistant
- Administrative Assistant II, CFSS
- Healthy Parents and Babies Bi-lingual Home Visitor
- Administrative Assistant I, Hayes Center
- Senior Research Associate: Research and Policy Initiatives
- Administrative Assistant II, ELN Division Operations
- Development Associate - 33W Monroe
- Administrative Assistant II, ELN Management Team
- Implementation Advisor, Preschool Instructional Excellence
- Senior Research Associate: Innovation, Family, and Education Initiatives
- Administrative Assistant II, Executive Team
- Administrative Assistant II, First Five Years Fund
- Implementation Advisor, Educare
- Curricula and Training Developer
- Family Support Specialist – HPB
- Communications Associate
- Lead Teacher, Head Start
- Teacher Aide Early Head Start
- For those seeking internship opportunities, click here.