The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development. Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401k, extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Currently, we have the following positions open at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Educare Chicago Alumni Network (ECAN) Family Engagement Manager
- Part Time Payroll Coordinator
- Disabilities & Mental Health Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant I
- Eligibility Assistant
- Substitute Teacher Assistant, Educare
- Teacher Aide Early Head Start
- Educare Implementation Advisor
- Teacher Aide - Head Start
- Birth-to-College Family, School and Community Engagement Manager
- Teacher Assistant - Early Head Start
- Master Teacher
- For those seeking internship opportunities, click here.