The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development. Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401k, extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Currently, we have the following positions open at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Education Floater
- Administrative Assistant II, National Policy Team
- Administrative Assistant, Executive Team
- Family Support Specialist, Hayes Center
- Development Assistant, Development
- Director, Marketing and Communications
- Technical Assistance and Training Specialist - Springfield
- Health Coordinator
- Senior Fiscal Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Projects & Solutions Manager
- 0-3 Master Teacher (Early Head Start)
- Director of Communications, FFYF
- Lead Teacher, Head Start
- Substitute Teacher Assistant, Educare
- Teacher Aide Early Head Start
- Teacher Assistant - Early Head Start
- For those seeking internship opportunities, click here.