The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development. Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401k, extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Currently, we have the following positions open at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Chief of Staff, First Five Years Fund (FFYF)
- IT Generalist Intern
- Substitute Lead Teacher
- Senior Manager, NPT
- Facilities Manager
- Project Director
- Instructional Designer—Extending Quality
- Program Associate, Educare Learning Network (ELN)
- Program Associate - Executive Team
- Instructional Designer
- Family Support Specialist I
- Policy Manager, Operations and Strategy
- Senior Manager, Policy Consultation
- Administrative Manager
- Human Resources Assistant
- Healthy Parents and Babies Bi-lingual Home Visitor
- Senior Research Associate: Research and Policy Initiatives
- Implementation Advisor, Preschool Instructional Excellence
- Senior Research Associate: Innovation, Family, and Education Initiatives
- Administrative Assistant II, Executive Team
- Curricula and Training Developer
- Family Support Specialist - HPB
- Lead Teacher, Head Start
- Teacher Aide Early Head Start
- For those seeking internship opportunities, click here.