The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development. Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401k, extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Currently, we have the following positions open at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Program Associate - Innovation
- National Director - FFYF
- Health Coordinator II, Grantee Support Services
- Development Associate, Foundation and Corporate Relations
- Development Assoicate, Development Team
- Head Start Teacher Aide, Educare
- Family Support Specialist - Educare
- Early Head Start Lead Teacher
- Administrative Assistant II, National Policy Team
- Administrative Assistant, Executive Team
- Director, Marketing and Communications
- Health Coordinator
- Senior Fiscal Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- 0-3 Master Teacher (Early Head Start)
- Substitute Teacher Assistant, Educare
- Teacher Aide Early Head Start
- Teacher Assistant - Early Head Start
- For those seeking internship opportunities, click here.